Psalm 95:1 Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Music is the language of the heart. Through music people are lifted up, inspired, and empowered. Is worship possible without music? Perhaps, but it certainly enriches and helps us to praise and thank God.
Music groups rehearse Wednesday evenings.
Play a musical instrument? Become part of:
- our Praise Band group (gospel, bluegrass)
- Instrumental music group
- Accompanist for choir, worship
- Guitar group (meets Saturdays to jam and learn together)
- Bell choir
- Children’s bell choir
- Organist or pianist
- or play a solo for worship
- become part of our choir (SATB)
- volunteer to sing solos or duets
- sing in our praise band
- become a worship assistant (leads and sings liturgy)
- Conduct a choir
- plan music for worship and special events such as Children’s programs and Outreach events